Mafia III is a game set in the '60s, which was a great time for music. Now, 2K Games has confirmed the crime game will have more than 100 songs on its in-game soundtrack, including tunes from a variety of genres such as rock, R&B, blues, and pop.
While the full soundtrack has not yet been detailed, 2K did share the 11 songs that are featured on the two-LP vinyl soundtrack included with the $150 Collector's Edition. These include some major hits like "Paint It, Black" by The Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix's version of "All Along the Watchtower." The Animals' "The House of the Rising Sun" is also on the vinyl soundtrack.
You can see all of the Mafia III vinyl soundtrack songs below, while you can stream most of them right here in this post through the Spotify embed.
Mafia III Two-LP Vinyl Soundtrack:
- "Black Ghost Blues" -- Lightnin’ Hopkins
- "Paint It, Black"-- The Rolling Stones
- "Tramp" -- Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
- "I Got My Mojo Working" -- The Shadows of Knight
- "Walking The Dog" -- Performed by Rufus Thomas
- "All Along The Watchtower" -- Performed by Jimi Hendrix
- "Chain Gang" -- Sam Cooke
- "I Let A Good Thing Go By" -- Dewey Edwards
- "Go Go Shoes" -- Lonnie Youngblood
- "Slip Away" -- Clarence Carter
- "The House Of The Rising Sun" -- Performed by The Animals