The core components of the up and coming June update for Street Fighter V are undoubtedly the new character and Story mode, but that's not all it consists of. New outfits and stage variations will be offered through the update as well, which Capcom has now shared screenshots of. These include new looks for Ryu, FANG, Guile, and a number of others.
As with previous and future content, you can purchase most everything with either real-world money or the in-game Fight Money currency (the one exception being premium costumes, which are real money-only). Here's how much you can expect to pay:
- New Characters -- 100,000 FM / $5.99 / €5.99
- New Stages -- 70,000 FM / $3.99 / €3.99
- Alternate Stages -- 40,000 FM / $1.99 / €1.99
- Story Costumes -- 40,000 FM / $1.99 / €1.99
- Premium Costumes -- $3.99 / €3.99