From Software has detailed an upcoming patch for Dark Souls 3. Although the information was provided in Japanese, a Reddit user has translated it, revealing all the changes that have been made to the game. Among the updates are tweaks to NPC questlines, which have become easier to trigger. Additionally, bugs where specific enemies, weapons, and items would not appear have been fixed.
Xbox One-specific problems such as being unable to interact with bonfires, or crashing to the title screen when the game can't connect to an online session have also been resolved.
As of yet a release date or time for the patch has not been confirmed.Take a look at the full notes below, as translated by Reddit user Spacemanticore.
- Fixed a bug where you might not get items properly while accessing a covenant when a player joins your game.
- Some NPCs questline events have been made easier to trigger.
- Made the requirement for joining the Rosaria's Fingers less strict.
- Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
- Amended an issue where kicks were being parried.
- Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
- Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on its own before you fight.
- Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
- Fixed a bug where Siegward would fail to save Greirat even though the conditions have been met.
- Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, the change would not be reflected in some menus.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would show (or not show) according to the settings.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would continue to display when HUD display is set to AUTO.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where you can't access the functions Quit Game, access bonfire, or use online play items when failing to connect to an online session.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where the game would crash to the title screen when you fail to connect to an online session.
- Fine tuned various other things, fine tune performance, and corrected various bugs.