Fallout Shelter's 1.4 update, which happens to be the mobile game's biggest-ever update, has arrived. To mark its release, Bethesda also released a new video for the update that showcases some of its new features and content, including crafting rooms, a barbershop, a day/night cycle, and new pets such as parrots and dalmatians.
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us--it's more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we've added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
Fallout Shelter is the first mobile game from Bethesda Game Studios--and it won't be the last.